Oahu Hawaiian Cuisine

2626 State St, Bismarck, North Dakota, USA, 58503

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian options including rolls (sweet potato, zucchini, asparagus), curry, and pad see ew. Could ask for tofu or just veggies. Otherwise very limited veg food in this town.

Categories: Ovo, American, Japanese, Take-out, Fusion, Hawaiian, Non-veg

First Review by BethanyDancer

Perfect Lunch - Edit

We had the lunch special: miso soup and two rolls for $8.95.. between us we shared the asparagus roll, avocado roll, sweet potato roll and the tempura zucchini roll. You also have the option of getting a third roll for just $2 more. It was all light, fresh, and delicious. The ginger, wasabi, and soy sauce were all yummy, too. It was a perfect, filling lunch, as we passed through town.

Pros: Great service, yummy vegan rolls, great lunch spec

A Nice Find! - Edit

I started with the edamame with sea salt, then I had the Miso soup, Avocado Garden salad, and Green and Peace Roll. Miso soup was good, avocado garden salad was nice as well. The Green and Peace Roll was EXCELLENT! Asparagus, cucumber, sweet potato, mango, and topped with avocado and sweet soy sauce! Would definitely come back again just for the roll!

Cons: Wish they had more options for vegans.

Return to Bismarck Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Oahu Hawaiian Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.