O-Cha Tea Bar

( 1 review )
864-283-6702

300 River St Ste 122, Greenville, South Carolina, USA, 29601

Vegetarian restaurant making salads, hummus, tabouli, pita, pastries, bubble teas, fruit affirms. Open Mon 12:00pm-8:00pm, Tue-Thu 9:00am-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Organic, Mediterranean, Take-out, Fusion

1 Review

First Review by GlennSzymanski

stopped while on a 12 hour drive - Edit

I was driving from Athens, GA to Pittsburgh, PA and since I left Athens so early nothing was open for breakfast. So, since I figured Greenville was a larger city, I looked on Happy Cow and decided on O-Cha because it was designated as "vegetarian", which wasn't completely true because one of their sandwiches is Turkey & Swiss. I probably wouldn't have gotten off the highway and gone out of my way to patronize this place if I had known that. So, I ordered something called the "perfectly protein pita". It was hummus, cucumbers, tomato, tabouli and lettuce. It was a bit small, but only $6-$7, so I was fine with that. While eating it on the drive I kept feeling like I was eating sand. Either they didn't wash the lettuce or the parsley in the Tabouli well enough, because there was something very gritty in there.

Pros: cheap, nice atmosphere, nice staff

Cons: gritty vegetables, not all vegetarian

Return to Greenville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has O-Cha Tea Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.