CLOSED: Nzyme

341 Lakeshore Road East, Second Floor, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, L6 J 1J4

Offering items like onion bread with eggless egg salad or a healthy portion of Raw-sagna in a cozy setting. Join others at the community table and meet friends and neighbors enjoying food as nature intended. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Categories: Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by stacee

great healthy meal - Edit

I found myself looking for a place to eat in Oakville and there weren't many options. Fortunately, there is Nzyme which I found using my phone. It was easy to find and there was ample parking out front. I had a pineapple and coconut drink called the "ruppert"? It was very good but $7 for a small mason jar. I also ordered the sunflower burger. Which was very nicely presented and was very good. I think it was $14 which was fair, although the dehydrated mushroom patty was a bit tough. I wished I had ordered the eggless egg salad sandwich, which seems to be the featured dish. Its a very quiet, tranquil place and nicely decorated with a yoga/india theme. Probably has something to do with the yoga studio downstairs. I would take the large flat scene tv down though.

Pros: good healthy food, friendly staff/ fast service, nice atmosphere

Amazing food and staff :) - Edit

This place is great!! The atmosphere was relaxing and calming. We felt right at home. Right away Steve (the chef) came out to talk to us about the menu. It was awesome to see someone so passionate about what they do!!! He made it a very personal and special visit. The food was AMAZING!!!! I cannot stress that enough. We felt rejuvenated after! Thank you so much to the Nzyme staff for making our dinner such an enjoyable experience :)

Return to Oakville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nzyme closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.