Nzuko

508-620-1024

341 Cochituate Rd, Framingham, Massachusetts, USA, 01701

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small restaurant using organic ingredients. Smoothies can be made with coconut milk. A few salads are vegan, and has designated vegan meals like coconut lentils, black bean burger, hummus wrap, a vegan delight plate. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by RyanSt

just ok - Edit

I had the black bean burger with mushroom rice. It was PT disappointing as far as veggie burgers go. Green leaf right around the corner is much better. Burger was a big slab of bean and quinoa goo that didn't seem really browned at all just warm. It fell apart and didn't have much flavor.
They do have a whole vegan section so perhaps something else would be better but I figured a bean burger would be pretty safe.

Vegan Section of the Menu - Edit

Nzuko was great. The cashier was extremely friendly and helpful. She brought our food to the table and got us glasses of water and hot sauce. The hot sauce was amazing! Perfect blend of spicy and flavor. I had the falafel wrap and my fiance had the black bean burger plus we shared fried plantains. All of the food was great especially the mushroom rice she had with her burger. I will definitely return here when I'm in the area.

Pros: Amazing food, Great vibe and atmosphere, Very friendly staff

Return to Framingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nzuko closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.