NYPD Pizza

Contact 480-609-8666

10433 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85253

Serves meat, vegan options available. Chain of pizza restaurants. On the menu is a "veganizza" pizza which is topped with spinach, garlic, tomatoes, basil, and vegan cheese. Could substitute vegan cheese on other pizzas. Has gluten free.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by sobriquets

Veganizza Pizza is all you need - Edit

Yes, vegans can finally have their pie and eat it! Daiya cheese works so well on their flavorful base. Helpful staff will customize your pie any way you want it. The staff also recommended other great vegan restaurants! What's not to love? Oh wait, 2 for 1 on Mondays and Tuesdays! SWEET DEAL!!

Pros: authentic pie (2for1 Mon & Tues), flavorful, Daiya cheese

Cons: eye-catching staff (not a con if you're single)!

Contributions +22

Yummy! - Edit

The Veganizza is totally bomb! I love that they let you customize it, so I can get whatever weird creation I like. I used to eat there when I was a vegetarian all the time, so I was pleased to find out I could still get pizza even as a vegan. They fly their water in from New york, and the pizza is always so fresh and authentic.

Pros: Yummy, Fresh, Veganizable

Cons: Expensive

Pizza! - Edit

I absolutely love creating our own veganizza every time we go, and NYPD has the best vegan crust around town. Don't forget to try their NYPD Uptown Amber Ale, I wish I could order it other places than just NYPD! The Greek Salad with no feta is good appetizer or the garlic knots with no cheese. I believe the Zeppolis are vegan too! (I just never have room for them)

Pros: excellent pizza, great value, App, entree, and dessert options

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has NYPD Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.