First Review by Alisonc

Amazing authentic food! - Edit

Was the first place we ate at in Geneva,  as first timers we were worried about what options they had but the staff were very friendly and reassured us that the option was had chosen was vegan. The platter was more than enough for 2 people and even got the leftovers to go in a microwaveable container!

Pros: Vegan options clearly marked

Cons: Little bit expensive

delicious!!!! - Edit

Seriously one of the best Ethiopian meals I have ever had and I've had many!!! Super tasty, fresh, clean, not oily, just perfect.

Highly recommend! :)

Pros: delicious food, nice ambiance

Hidden gem - Edit

I love this restaurant as they offer authentic Ethiopian cuisine. I can highly recommend the vegan assortment, served on injera. It's nutritious and super healthy and tastes divine!!! They open normally a few minutes after opening hours so just be calm and patient it's worth it!! I'd rate them with 5 stars even though they serve meat.

Pros: delicious, good value, big portions, healthy, fres

Cons: serves meat

lovely little restaurant - Edit

A lovely vegan meal we didn't have to insist on the ingredients the waiter knew. Very tasty and an excellent price 38 Sfr for the two meals in total.

Quite an experience, be prepared to eat with your fingers.

We will be back!

Pros: tasty vegan platter, served with a smile good services, clean and comfortable

Cons: only one option as in photo above for vegans, no vegan wine

Huge portions - Edit

This is a lovely restaurant which has a vegetarian menu at reasonable prices for Geneva. We ordered the vegetarian platter which contained two types of pulses and spinach which was delicious. The portions are so big we couldn't finish. With a bottle of wine it was very reasonable at about 76 francs

Pros: Portions, Price

Return to Geneva Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nyala closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.