CLOSED: Nux Wellness Center

Contact 514-510-1020

5221 Blvd de Maisonneuve W, Ste 401, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, H4A 0A4

Serves meat, vegan options available. All veg except for fish and for bee-pollen in some items which has a seasonal menu, uses local ingredients, contemporary fusion, raw options, events, dinner parties, and yoga. Reported closed to HappyCow.

Category: Vegan-friendly, International, Organic, Salad bar, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Vegamour

Vegan Friendly Oasis across from Vendome metro! - Edit

Besides having the best veggie wrap I've ever tasted in Montreal, or my life for that matter, this cafe has the most flavourful tuna salad of the entire island. I love everything about this cafe;, I've returned numerous times and every time I leave licking my lips, savouring the unique flavours left dancing on my tongue, kefir lime, lemon grass and toasted sesame oil. The food is made with tremendous passion and served with excellent presentation along with a glowing smile by the very warm and friendly staff.
Marina Love, a leading integrative nutritionist in the Montreal Raw food movement eats there and if it's good enough to fuel integrative nutritionists, it's perfect food for me! Besides, their buy nine get one free card on every purchase of a combo makes the delicious food for a soup, salad and wrap for $9.99 an absolute steal!

Pros: Location, Excellent Value , Friendly

Cons: Only opens at 10, doesnt serve brunch

Return to Montreal Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nux Wellness Center closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.