Nutritional Warehouse

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
310-392-3636

2118 Lincoln Blvd, Venice, California, USA, 90291

Health food shop offering nutritional supplements and vitamins in addition to hemp seeds, coconut oil, lotion, shampoo, and snack bars. No fresh produce. Moved here in Feb 2014 from 405 S Lincoln Blvd.

1 Review

First Review by Chia

Little shop pleasant surprises - Edit

My husband had told me about the Nutritional Warehouse after he had found it while walking on Lincoln Blvd one day. I was pretty surprised to hear about it - a little health food shop just steps from the giant Whole Foods Market. How do they stay in business? So I went by to check it out for myself and ended up buying a couple superfood items that I had been looking for. Here's my review for happycow.

The prices here are quite cheap for the name brands -- even cheaper than Amazon.com. I bought large bags of chia seeds and hemp seeds.

The store is small but there's plenty of good finds. There's hemp powder protein, hemp seeds, coconut oil, chocolate bars, chia seeds, goji berries, energy bars, some shampoo and lotions, a little bit of natural supplements, and lots of body building nutritional supplements. No fresh produce or the usual natural food market groceries, though.

It's nice to support independent health food stores... and their prices are so affordable!

Pros: good prices

Return to Venice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nutritional Warehouse closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.