560 S College Ave, Tempe, Arizona, USA, 85281

Serves meat, vegan options available. Euro-Persian kitchen offering healthy, vegetable and salad choices. REPORTED CLOSED, NOV 2016.

Categories: Mediterranean, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Take-out, Fusion, Middle Eastern, Persian, Non-veg

First Review by ErickCedeno

Nope, Nush for Me - Edit

I wanted to like this restaurant so much, but the ignorant staff, poor service, and wrong order turned me off.

I wish everyone else a wonderful dining experience and hope you get what you pay for because the menu seems so appetizing.

There are several veggies options such as an eggplant sandwich, potato dish, and even dessert (if it's available).

Nush is my favorite restaurant in Tempe! - Edit

NUSH is a vegetarian-friendly restaurant and they get it. They are attentive and knowledgeable about vegan cuisine from the owner, to the chef, to the waitress.

The cuisine is excellent and deserves 5 star, but Happy Cow only allows a non-vegetarian restaurant a 4 star as the highest. NUSH is a 5 star restaurant in my book.

I had the meal of the day - Eggplant with roasted vegetables and also their Sauteed spinach with chickpeas.

I'm a big fan of NUSH cuisine and its flavors. Definitely recommend it if you are in Tempe and looking for a great vegetarian/vegan experience.

Pros: Lots of vegetarian/vegan options. , Great service and ambiance.

Cons: none

Return to Tempe Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nush closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.