Nuovo Napoli

042-3229582

Yuseong-gu Nongdae-ro 15, Daejeon, South Korea

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian inspired pizzeria at 대전 유성구 농대로 15. Has 3 vegan choices: marinara pizza, pomodoro pasta, mista salad. Open Mon-Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Category: Lacto, Pizza, Italian, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by safell

Super kind to your requests! - Edit

So I went here alone, and walking, it was really easy to find using google maps. The guy at the cashier couldn't understand me but then one of the other employees spoke a good english and was extremely nice to me and my requests.

I ordered a pomodoro pasta and asked the guy if I could get it without oil, he said he would ask and then said they would!. After serving he told me it was the first time they got that request so it was his first time preparing pomodoro pasta without olive oil. The dish was good but lowkey had too much pepper which made it kinda spicy.
For a drink, I asked if any of the juices they had were natural, and he, being super honest, told me they were not, and told me the grapefruit juice was a mix of fresh squeezed and bottled and even offered me a sample of it for me to taste and see if I liked it, ended up ordering that.
Then he brought me some bread for courtesy which was just one piece of bread, I was expecting more but I guess as I was solo... I didn't ask if that was vegan though.

I wanted to order a pizza instead of pasta but it's large size and as I was solo, I didn't, but I really believe they would be willing to take off the cheese if you kindly ask for it.

Pros: Super kind staff, Easy to find, Oil free pasta!

Cons: Not too many veg options

Return to Daejeon Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nuovo Napoli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.