Nuna Raymi

• ( 4 reviews )

Calle Triunfo 356, Cusco, Peru

Serves meat, vegan options available. Upscale restaurant on the 2nd floor, located near Plaza de Armas. Staff knows what vegan means, is multi-lingual, and can help you customize or make recommendations. Menu indicates vegan/vegetarian dishes. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-11:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Beer/Wine, European, Fusion, Peruvian, Non-veg

First Review by vegan_ryan

ChristophA

Points +35

Vegetarian
19 Oct 2019

Basically zero veggie options

Not really sure why is this restaurant on happy cow? They must have changed the menu or something because when we went there was only one vegetarian main course option- pasts with tomato sauce. Sorry but for a non veggie restaurant to be on happy how they should st least make an effort with their menu

Sprooty

Points +51

Mostly Veg
17 Aug 2019

Amazing, tasty and hospitable

I ordered the quinoa salad which was amazing! I also had a hot ginger and herbs drink which was tasty. They didn’t have any vegan dessert available but the chef made something up for me... lovely, welcoming staff and nice atmosphere.. when you reach the top of the stairs, you have the option to keep going ahead and there’s another large section of the restaurant.. nicer vibe in my opinion. I returned a couple of times and had the same lovely experience. Great food.

molly3marshall

Points +63

11 Apr 2018

Vegan Options

The quinoa soup is delicious and vegan. The waiter spoke english enough to get me a vegan meal of grilled veggies and rice that was delicious. They know how to season food here! The atmosphere was clean, fresh and upbeat. I asked the waiter about the ingredients and he said as much as possible they use local, organic food. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Updated from previous review on 2018-04-10

Pros: Vegan option, Great seasoning, Great atmosphere

Cons: Serves meat

vegan_ryan

Points +3850

16 Jul 2017

Great surprise!

We noticed their exterior sign had the word "vegan" and went in.

It's an upscale restaurant, but everything on the menu is marked for vegetarian/vegan options, staff is helpful, knows what "vegan" means, and helped us make selections from recommendations.

We shared the grilled veggies appetizer, each ordered a soup, and each ordered a hot tea.

All of the items we tried were really great, but the appetizer was exceptional. I recommend that you order it to share with others. Delicious!

Pros: Knows what "vegan" means, Clearly-labeled vegan options

Cons: Serves meat

Return to Cusco Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nuna Raymi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.