CLOSED: Number One Restaurant

( 1 review )

n/a

205/9-10 Tambon Phe Road, Ban Phe, Thailand

A large, all vegan, Buddhist veg restaurant, located about 15 minutes walk from the Samed boat ferries. They offer a number of pre-cooked dishes and also some made to order options. They also sell a number of supplies, including some snacks which are easy to take away. May also be known as Youta Vegetarian. REPORTED CLOSED, JAN 2017. Call for hours - tell us.

Categories: Vegan, Thai

1 Review

First Review by eric

Best option on-route to Ko Samed Island - Edit

If you're headed to Samet Island or coming back from there and have a little time this is a great option. It's a large restaurant with many options. I had a pumpkin dish and mock fish with white rice to go and it was about 60 bhat. Very tasty. I tend to avoid mock meats but the fish was really good. They said they don't use any MSG and I felt after that it was true. I also got some cookies to take with me which were alright. My only gripe is that most of the food is sitting out all day and is served at room temp if you don't arrive at the right time.
It's also a bit of a walk if it's hot out and you may be better getting a motorbike taxi for 20 baht if you're able.

Pros: all vegan, Inexpensive

Cons: Room temperature food

Has CLOSED: Number One Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.