Nulife Living Food Cafe

778-807-7292

108-2957 Glen Dr (at Pacific St, The High St), Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada, V3B 0B6

A mainly raw cafe offering a variety of smoothies, salads, noodles, sushi, beverages, desserts, breads, cookies, crepes, and more. Vegan except for honey. Has a pleasant atmosphere. Centrally located, a short walk north from Coquitlam Centre Mall between Pacific Street and The High Street, or a 7 minute walk from Lincoln Skytrain Station. Plenty of parking at the mall if you find street parking is scarce. Children are welcome with kid friendly options on the menu. Open Mon-Sat 9:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-7:00pm. Always check open hours as businesses often change hours.

Categories: Organic, Raw

First Review by scocasso

Vegan food in Coquitlam - Edit

Vegan restaurants in the tri-cities area are few and far between so I was very excited to try Nulife. The menu has a small selection of main dishes and several lunch options. The only non-vegan ingredient they serve is honey which is not well marked on products so you have to be careful and ask. The staff is really great with answering questions and anything with honey they will offer to make a vegan version. I've tried at least 5 dishes there now and they were all delicious ranging from the taco salad to nori rolls and vegan cheesecake you will be happy with whatever you try. There's been plenty of seating each time I've gone both weekdays and weekends and there is affordable pay parking on the street in front and around the area. Overall I really enjoyed each visit and plan on going back to support them.

Pros: Fresh healthy ingredients, Friendly helpful staff, Vegan food in Coqtuitlam!

Cons: Items with honey need to be labeled, Limited parking

Vegan in Coquitlam - Edit

Great to have these options so close!

Tacos and sushi are great.

Look forward to menu expanding with the seasons.

Raw Vegan In Coquitlam - Edit

Hey, really nice place. They've got a nice basic selection of things to eat; I look forward to their menu slowly expanding in the future. I've been to this new place twice so far thus, I will certainly update my review as the number of times I go increases since I'll, with equal certainty, be back again. I look forward to trying their such the next time I'm in.

Pros: Raw, vegan, organic., Central location and nice place to hang out., Nice helpful staff and clean premises

Return to Coquitlam Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nulife Living Food Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.