Nourish Wellness Cafe

413-727-3260

10 Bridge St Unit A, Northampton, Massachusetts, USA, 01060

Serving vegetarian food plus juice, acai, and smoothies. This location est. summer 2016. Open Tue-Sat 8:00am-7:00pm, Sun 9:00am-7:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Organic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by vegangelic

Very, very, very healthy - Edit

I've been to Nourish Wellness Cafe twice, and I really admire their commitment to health. Unfortunately, I have been underwhelmed by what I've had.
My first visit I had the "Greeny Bowl: Brown rice, massaged kale, avocado, pumpkin seeds, sprouts, topped with house-made pesto." It was fresh and tasty, but it was also something I could create at home. When I eat out, I like to have something special, something I can't make or would have a hard time making just for myself.
My last visit I ordered a Cacao Superfood Shake. It's described as: "cacao powder, banana, almond butter, maca, cinnamon, date, coconut milk. Chocolate lover’s delight!" and costs $9.00 with tax. It tasted like mud.
I am not rushing to go back. I really wanted to love this place, especially as it's convenient for me. But I have other options more to my taste nearby.

Pros: Super Healthy

Cons: Yucky smoothie

Return to Northampton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nourish Wellness Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.