Nourish Organic Juice

719-634-5686

303 E Pikes Peak Ave (at Weber), Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA, 80817

Juice bar serving cold pressed organic juices and smoothies. Also offers light food like kale chips, salads, and soups. Has plenty of vegan options. Open Mon-Sat 7:30am-5:30pm, Sat 9:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by Jfilonowich

AWESOME!!! - Edit

Great smoothies! We got a green Power Up and it was to live for! Very nice girls who helped with any questions and will switch ingredients to whatever you need. Would definitely come back!

Cons: expensive

Outstanding organic juices, soups, salads!! - Edit

We were visiting my family in Colorado Springs (where I'm originally from) and found Nourish while searching for vegan restaurants and juicers (not many of either in the Springs!). As a context, I was diagnosed with cancer last October and immediately changed my diet to all organic, true vegan, non-gmo, gluten free, primarily raw vegetables. Since then I've spent substantial time in New York City and Phoenix with treatments, and a lot of time traveling to/from NYC and Phoenix from where I now live in Atlanta. I've experienced a LOT of vegan restaurants and juice bars. And Nourish ranks in the top three all across the country.

The juices - organic, cold pressed, packaged in bottles with real tape seals, and delicious. Couldn't ask for more.

The soups - one or two fresh vegan soups each day. Had kale & white bean soup, thought it was the best we'd ever had. That lasted until the next day when we had the cheddar & broccoli (w/ vegan cheddar). Heaven! And served in real bowls with real silverware.

Salads - tried them all along with a range of freshly made dressings (cilantro lime, "ranch" and sesame the favorites)

Goodies - some of the best (and healthiest) fudge we've ever had, other gluten free baked goods and snacks. Nice for the road trip when we left!

My wife is starting a food blog/vlog and Nourish will be highlighted as they are doing everything right.

Pros: Quality is consistent & superb, Excellent flavors - recipes are awesome, Nice, friendly staff

Cons: Not always enough salads in stock

Virtuous, but unexceptional - Edit

I've tried Nourish more than once, and I haven't enjoyed the experience any of those times. Granted, the juice is good. The smoothies, the food, the other products? Not so much. This is place for drinks only, as there is not that much tasty to eat. In addition, the staff is disengaged and often rude.

Not a favorite, and as juice bars in Colorado Springs go, Ola is a cheaper and tastier option.

Pros: Good juice

Cons: Expensive, Tasteless - not a lot of options, Poor staffing

Great new health spot! - Edit

Nourish is a great place! The space is large and the set up nice. It is a great place to go for lunch or to stay and get some work done. Originally they only offered juices, smoothies, and salad but have expanded to offer a menu of soups and gluten-free vegan pizza as well as a variety of locally made baked goods and other products. All the food is healthy, organic, and suitable for all kinds of special diets. As a gluten-free vegan I have no problem finding plenty to eat there.

Pros: All vegetarian and organic, Plenty of healthy/allergy free options, Large, comfortable space

Cons: Unmetered parking is limited, Closes early

excellent fare and great ambiance - Edit

Nourish is new and has wonderful smoothies and kale chips. Their juice is refreshing and fresh. They have lots of vegan options. The prices are a bit high.

Pros: food, vegan options, location

Cons: price, limited menu

Return to Colorado Springs Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nourish Organic Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.