Nourish Cafe

297-594-0911

Noord 19A (at Island Yoga), Palm Beach, Aruba

Yoga cafe serving healthy food, smoothies, and juices in a garden setting. Also has full-service tiki bar serving beer and wine. Est. 2016. Open Mon-Wed 6:30am-2:30pm, Thu 9:00am-2:30pm, Fri-Sat 6:30am-2:30pm, Sun 10:00am-2:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Raw, Western, Juice bar, Bakery

First Review by VanessaLeman

Lots of vegan options! - Edit

I loved Nourish Cafe! I'm disappointed that my husband and I went there later in our trip to Aruba, because we definitely would have went more if we had known what a gem it is! They had plenty of vegan options. We ordered a smoothie, breakfast burrito, and panini- all were fresh and delicious! They also offer some vegan-friendly desserts, which we were too full to try. The portions were generous, and the price was reasonable. The people working there were super friendly and genuinely wanted to make sure we loved the food. It's about a 15-20 minute walk from the Hilton and very well worth it.

Pros: Delicious food and smoothies, Friendly staff, Clean, welcoming, bright ambiance

AMAZING - Edit

If you are vegan/vegetarian or just like eating healthy then this is the breakfast/lunch spot for you! Not too far of a drive from the hotel district (Palm Beach) this little café offers amazing choices, from smoothie bowls to avocado toast. All vegan items are clearly labeled on their menu and everything is vegetarian. Lovely lovely lovely place with amazing staff. It is attached to a yoga studio so perfect for a snack after a class!

Pros: Amazing food, Friendly staff, Good location

Return to Palm Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nourish Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.