Nourish Cafe Office

251-458-8572

2nd floor, YMCA, 101 Water St (at Saint Michael), Mobile, Alabama, USA, 36602

Serves meat, vegan options available. A made-in-house from scratch whole foods natural restaurant. Serves sourdough sandwiches, a build your own salad bar with many vegan toppings and dressings. Natural food smoothies with hemp hearts. Gluten free pastas. Roasted sweet potato stuffed with kale, broccoli and roasted red onion and topped with hemp heart cream sauce (vegans ask if cream sauce is suitable for you) and smokey coconut chips. Menu rotates with vegan soups. Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-2:30pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, American, Fast food, Juice bar, Non-veg

First Review by DonnaWood

LOCATED INSIDE THE YMCA ON 2ND FLOOR - Edit

Located inside the YMCA on the 2nd floor, at the corner of Water Street and St. Michael Street. I am vegan and from out of town, and had trouble finding the place until I realized it was inside the YMCA. But once I found my way there, I was pleasantly surprised! There is a limited menu, but there were plenty of vegan options. I had the Three Salad Plate, and chose Veggie Pasta Salad, Quinoa Tabbouleh, and the Squash Kale Slaw. Everything was delicious! Since vegan food is difficult to find in Mobile (as in much of the South), I got a vegan wrap to go for dinner. It wasn't on the menu, but he made one for me with plenty of veggies, avocado, and a vegan sauce he had already prepared. It looks delicious, can't wait to try it. I highly recommend this cafe.

Pros: Lots of vegan options. Everything is fresh and del

Cons: None of the smoothies could be made vegan because

Return to Mobile Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nourish Cafe Office closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.