NOTO Burrito

785-232-8300

822 N Kansas Ave, Topeka, Kansas, USA, 66608

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes burritos, bowls, and tacos. The Big V burrito comes with tofu, guacamole, and chips. Open Tue-Sat 11:00am-8:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by lizeriz

Careless Workers - Edit

I used to go here all the time since I like supporting local businesses and especially those that offer vegan options or try to be vegan-friendly. I stopped going since the last time I went I was surprised how awful the service was. I almost feel bad for the owners of the place because you can tell they're trying to be veg-friendly by carrying tofu and having things like "Big V" but their (new) employees just don't care. I used to get the Big V without the cheese & sour cream and instead substitute with something else like potatoes or whatever they had available. I usually say "no cheese or sour cream" at least 2 times just so I know they heard me and don't heave to deal with a messed up order. They over-charged me, the burrito ended up costing like $16 somehow. The order took forever to make even though there was only one other person there and they had already got their food, they didn't even give me the chips that normally came with it. When I asked about it said they're out of chips and didn't offer to discount my order or give me a substitute or anything. Then the order came out and was covered in sour cream. They didn't even seem to care. Surprising considering I tipped them also. I was in a hurry to get back to work and had already spent so much time waiting for the first burrito to come out that I didn't have time to hassle with it again so I just left. Would not go back again, not worth the headache. Just save yourself the hassle and go to Chipotle.

Terrible Service - Edit

Went there on a busy night, so they're bound to make mistakes, and I'm pretty understanding of that. Ordered the Big V burrito and asked for no cheese. They made it four times with cheese on it, and the worst part, while I was waiting for them to make it the third time, they brought me chips and queso for my wait. If I asked for no cheese on my burrito, why would I want queso?? And, the tofu was slimy and disgusting, absolutely no flavor (they do not season it at all). Had to wait over half an hour for one burrito, and it wasn't even worth it. Not going back here any time soon!

Pros: Vegan options IF DONE CORRECTLY

Cons: Terrible Service, Tofu needs work

Return to Topeka Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has NOTO Burrito closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.