North Shore Deli

Contact 3407773061

507 Mongoose Junction, Cruz Bay (at Mongoose Junction Mall), St John, Us Virgin Islands,

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a veggie burger with roasted red pepper, garlic aioli, spinach, tomato and onion on ciabatta bread; a Greek flatbread (with feta and tzatziki sauce); a vegan flatbread with hummus and veggies; an Asian peanut noodle salad; hummus; and option to add portabello mushroom to your dish. Vegans should specify to be sure. Open Mon-Sun 7:00am-6:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by JCvegMA

Hummus should be a food group! - Edit

We ate at North Shore Deli twice when we visited St. John earlier this summer. I wanted to try the home made veggie burger, but they were out. :(. However, I did get to try their homemade hummus....and WOW! :) It was so yummy! I'm vegan and consider myself a hummus connoisseur. I ended up buying two tubs and eating them both! They also have plenty of options for meat eaters as well, which made it a great place to go with my not so vegan family.

Pros: 1. Vegan and Vegetarian options, 2. Good location/Mongoose Junction, 3. Lots of homemade food!

Cons: 1. Lines can get long

Homemade Veggie burger and more - Edit

They make their own veggie burger, and have other options for vegetarians. All are really good! Nearly forgot to mention the fantastic desserts! Amazing and filling!
Updated from previous review on Tuesday May 03, 2016

Pros: Good filling food, Friendly staff

Return to St John Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has North Shore Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.