Noraneco Kitchen

Contact 07055800141

Tokyo, Shibuya-ku, Sasatzuka 3-19-5 2F, Tokyo, Japan,

Small vegan cafe located 5 minutes from Sasatzuka station in Keio line (one stop from Shinjuku), at 東京都渋谷区笹塚3-19-5. Serves three lunch sets and some desserts. No additives or white sugar.

Category: Vegan, American, International, Western, Take-out

First Review by NinomaeJyuuichi

Love this place!! - Edit

This little cafe was really a highlight from my trip. Getting here was easy on the Keio line to Sasazuka station and then turn Left out of the station and follow it down some ways. You walk up a very narrow staircase to a door where you enter the cafe and have to take your shoes off.

It's unlike any place I've been before but it was a cool vibe inside there. You basically sit on the floor on cushions and the tables are all made with like old ammo boxes with glass on top, it was pretty cool and unique!

Down to the food though, wow...I've never had anything like it eating out. It's like you went to your parent's or a loved one's kitchen and they made it for you with love. That's how the food felt here and I've never gotten that feeling from eating out at a restaurant before. I could taste and tell the care that my dish was made with. I'm usually not a salad person either but the dressing here was divine and I devoured my salad like if I was eating a pizza or something (I love pizza). I ended up having the curry and it was great, she even offered to me to make an extra tofu katsu (cutlet) along with my curry and that was amazing too. The lady who runs the cafe is very nice and she's also an amazing cook, I would highly recommend this place to anybody looking to eat delicious vegan food in Tokyo.

Pro tip - check the facebook account before you decide to come, she runs the cafe on her own it seems and as such isn't always able to come in. So before you come all the way here and find it's closed best to have a look on facebook to see if there's any messages about being closed. She's good about keeping it updated.

Pro tip 2 - If you run into a situation like me where your partner or parent etc is having a birthday or any kind of event and looking for a vegan cake, you can get one made here. It's not cheap, but it's also made with love and care. She also does some cooking courses here and has other events from time to time.

Return to Tokyo Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Noraneco Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2930 times since May 2014.