Noodletasia

• Veg-friendly
Contact 704-992-2255

14211 Reese Blvd, Huntersville, North Carolina, USA, 28078

Serves meat, vegan options available. Offers labeled veg options. Vegan stir-fried rice & noodles, rice & noodle bowls, lettuce wraps, vegetarian rolls (can be made vegan) and more.

Category: Japanese, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by hoffmans2

LOVE Noodletasia - Edit

I've eaten at this restaurant several times over the past years, whenever I am in Huntersville I will at least get lunch to go. Pretty decent vegetarian options, the Tofu with Vegetables is yummy! Very reasonably price, you get a HUGE plate of food, and fast and courteous service.

Great Vegan Platter - Edit

Have only eat here once, as I was in Huntersville on business, and ate here for lunch. The Vegan Platter is GREAT. Nice fresh vegetables, and I love the fact that brown rice is a menu option. The vegetable rolls are fantastic also. The staff are very pleasant and friendly also. I hope everyone who lives in the Huntersville area knows how lucky they are to have this restaurant close by.

Pros: Great food!

Yummy - Edit

The menu features vegan noodle and rice preparations. We love the vegan noodle stir-fry. It is even better if prepared spicy.

The vegetable sushi features asparagus tempura and can be prepared vegan by asking for the asparagus to be steamed instead. The sesame tofu is a delicious choice, and so is the lettuce wrap appetizer.

Also, the ginger tea is delicious.

Pros: Food, Tea, Atmosphere

Return to Huntersville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Noodletasia closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1621 times since May 2010.