• Noodles & Company

Delivery
Take-out
Asian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick-service noodle restaurant chain where you could customize your bowl to be meatless and dairy-free, and add tofu or get zoodles (zucchini noodles). Menu draws from world flavors. Sample options like Indonesian peanut saute, Japanese pan noodles, penne rosa (minus cream and cheese), Chinese chop salad (minus wontons), and whole grain tuscan fresca (minus cheese).

Venue map for Noodles & Company
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by AlexisHendrickson

Ultraviolet

Points +530

11 May 2023

Good for vegetarians, not for vegans

Staff was friendly but not super knowledgeable about vegan options. She gave us the allergen chart so we both ordered the only thing that looked vegan- Japanese Pan Noodles. They were just ok. There aren’t bottles of siracha on the tables anymore as mentioned in another review but I think they have it if you ask.

Pros: Close to the highway if you’re going to St Louis , Fast service , Friendly staff

Cons: Not many options , Vegan options not marked , Small portions

amandamica

Points +108

28 Jul 2019

Tasty food, fast service

Vegetarian options are marked on the menu, and the app lets you search for specific dietary ‘allergens,’ including meat and dairy. The staff were helpful and double checked my choice when I mentioned I was vegan. Tasty food and service was very fast.

Pros: Decent selection, Fast and friendly service

AlexisHendrickson

Points +793

Vegetarian
18 Jun 2018

More options than you’d think!

I’ve tried every singe dish on the Noodles n Co menu. You can add tofu and/or veggies as your protein source. They now offer zucchini noodles !! I like how they have sriracha at each table

Pros: Fast-casual dining , Veg-friendly , Large portions