• Noodles & Company

Delivery
Take-out
Asian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick-service noodle restaurant chain where you could customize your bowl to be meatless and dairy-free, and add tofu or get zoodles (zucchini noodles). Menu draws from world flavors. Sample options like Indonesian peanut saute, Japanese pan noodles, penne rosa (minus cream and cheese), Chinese chop salad (minus wontons), and whole grain tuscan fresca (minus cheese).

Venue map for Noodles & Company
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by BaltiVegn

noh8noah

Points +237

25 Apr 2019

Decent if you’re in a hurry

I didn’t have too much time to grab something to eat so I decided on this place. They basically only have 1 option and it isn’t that great. But the food came out quick and they at least have something for vegans.

Pros: Quick

Cons: Basically only 1 option, Food wasn’t great

GJS

Points +189

16 Apr 2019

Served me non-vegan food

I ate there twice. The food was not very good the first time. The second time i ate there I asked several times to leave out the cheese and the cream in my dish and was told that this doable. I received a dish which had both.

Cons: They do not care about vegan requests, Not a lot of choice (only one vegan option), Food is not very good

BaltiVegn

Points +260

12 Jun 2016

Good portion

I was at a convention downtown and had limited veg options. I went to this Noodles. A large noodle bowl is very large and very cheap. Friendly staff. Large seating area. Located next to the square with a farmers market.

Pros: Cheap, Large Portions, Friendly

Cons: Limited Options