Noodles and Company

Contact 615-771-3013

995 Meridian Blvd, Franklin, Tennessee, USA, 37067

Serves meat, vegan options available. Part of quick service noodle chain. You could customize your bowl without meat or cheese. Has tofu. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by Julie R

legit - Edit

Easy to determine what's vegan. Can order small dish that is a satisfying portion rather than most places dishing out enough food for 3 people. Tofu is REALLY weird texture, I do not recommend it.

Pros: quick, tasty, inexpensive

Cons: creepy tofu

Pleasantly Surprised! - Edit

Cool little place! It was close to a hotel I was staying at, so I decided to give it a shot - and was glad I did!

You go in and order your food at a counter, get a number, then they bring it to you. The place is cute and super clean. I asked what was vegetarian on the menu, and the girl was VERY accommodating saying anything could be made without the meat, or with tofu. There were a lot of selections.

I wasn't starving, so I just had a bowl of delicious tomato soup, and a bowl of egg noodles. OMG, the noodles (in butter, of course) were fantastic. They were perfectly cooked and had parmesan cheese sprinkled on top (I'm vegetarian, not vegan). They were so good, that when I got home, I went out and bought egg noodles to try and replicate them (mine weren't as good). I'm not sure, but I believe they will accommodate a vegan also - you'd have to ask them that.

I enjoyed my meal here. There's plenty of free parking and it's a friendly, low-key, casual atmosphere. The prices were very reasonable! My meal cost hardly anything. When in this area again, or see another Noodles & Company (it's a chain), I will be back!

Pros: Food was good, Place was clean, Prices were reasonable

Cons: They serve meat

Return to Franklin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Noodles and Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1366 times since Nov 2012.