Noodles and Company

703-671-1482

3105 Duke St, Alexandria, Virginia, USA, 22304

Serves meat, vegan options available. Quick service noodle restaurant chain. Could customize your bowl without meat or dairy, and add tofu. Vegan choices include Chinese chop salad (without the wontons), Indonesian peanut saute, Japanese pan noodles, penne rosa (without cream and cheese), and whole grain tuscan fresca (without cheese). Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9:30pm, Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Asian, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by cookiem

one of out fast food go to's - Edit

My bf and I love noodles, they're pretty prevent where we live so whenever we need a place to suit both of us we can go here! Vegan options are clear, I usually get Japanese pan noodles.

Pros: cheap, fast

Standard fare carbo load - Edit

This is fast and cheap food of expected quality. They have lots of carbs and clearly identify calories and veg items. The vegan ones are also clear, so you can feel confident that this chain pays attention to vegan food needs.

Prices are fair and align with portion size. Choose a side salad or tomatoes with cucumber salad to add some more veggies. Choices are a decent selection and include Indonesian peanut, Japanese udon, andTuscan whole wheat linguine (no cream or cheese!).

Good safe choice if you want vegan food without the worry. Yay carbs.

Pros: Vegan items clear, Fast , Filling

Cons: Carb heavy, Somewhat salty

Return to Alexandria Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Noodles and Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.