CLOSED: Noodle Noodle

+44-2079319911

18 Buckingham Palace Rd, South West London, England, SW1W QP

Serves meat, vegan options available. Asian noodle restaurant near Victoria Station in London. Vegans can order the crispy vegetarian spring rolls and Singapore vegetarian noodles, both freshly made-in-house and generous portions. Several other clearly labeled vegan choices are available, such as stir fried bok choy, salt and pepper green beans, black bean sauce tofu, etc. Casual atmosphere. Reported closed, Oct 2017.

Categories: Beer/Wine, Take-out, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by LeonieNora

The worst food I've ever eaten - Edit

This place should really be removed from happycow. The food is horrible. I hate to complain about food but this was uneatable. The only taste my veggies and noodles had was of burnt old oil. The staff was rude and they charged me 2£ MORE for it than what was written in the menu. Absolutely awful place. Wouldn't recommend anyone.

Pros: None

Cons: Terrible quality food, Not cozy, Unfriendly staff

Can't recommend - Edit

We ordered take out because it's not really cozy in there and the staff was kinda unfriendly or not really interested in helping us. The food was hot and the spring rolls and dumplings were ok. The rest (rice with vegetables, French beans and black bean tofu) was quite tastless and not fresh. We wouldn't eat here again.

Return to South West London Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Noodle Noodle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.