Nood Food

+852-81998189

2/F Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Rd, Central, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe linked to a yoga studio. Offers raw food, snacks, cold-pressed juices, and smoothies from organic ingredients. Cow milk provided as an option for hot drinks. Large seating area. Open Mon-Sat 7:00am-11:00pm, Sun 8:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Raw, Western, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by JustineHsu

Vibrant - Edit

Full of healthy looking people. Nice big salads, relatively priced and a few options. If your hungry and in the area it's not a bad place to stop, although there are nicer better value Vegetarian places close by I prefer.

Nood Food, Hong Kong - Edit

Just an update to this... I've had reliable reports reaching me in the summer of egg sandwiches being labelled vegan. Same with beef sandwiches. If you eat their, keep your eyes open.

The above is a shame as their vegan food is good.

Updated from previous review on Sunday March 29, 2015

This establishment is by no means 100% vegetarian. However based on the guidelines on happycow for listing veg friendly places, I understand why someone has submitted this listing.

The food offerings here could be broken down into 3 sections:-

1) There is a salad counter. When I took a look today there was 10 salads on offer. When I asked the gentlemen serving he advised me that 4 of these were vegan. Further the 'V' on the tag in this establishment means 'vegan'.

2) There's a hot food counter. There's clearly an abundance of meat on offer. The offerings for vegetarians are 2 soups and also the potatoes with rosemary and garlic and also the cooked veg. Excluding the meat dishes of course, all 4 of these today were labelled as vegan.

3) There are some fridges offering the likes of sandwiches and salads. As well as vegan labeling where applicable there's also some blurb about raw food.

To be transparent, I always prefer places that are 100% vego (100% vegan even better). I understand though that most of the world has a different view to me. If I am looking for a place to eat as a compromise with someone who won't eat vego, places such as this seem a reasonable choice to me.

Pros: A decent option to eat with an omnivore

Cons: Not 100% vego, Mislabeling diet suitability

absolutely love this place!!! - Edit

I love this place!!! They are not vegan. But there is quite a bit to choose from if you're vegan or vegetarian. Especially the smoothies. This is more of a healthy food cafe with an emphasis on raw food. They have smoothies, coffee and tea, wraps, salads, raw desserts and some packaged foods and drinks to go. I got a smoothie and a big salad. It was enough to share between two people and very delicious.

Return to Hong Kong Island Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nood Food closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.