NomNom

Postelstraat 79, Den Bosch, Netherlands, 5211DX

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small restaurant and bar with changing menus and marks the vegetarian dishes with "V." Open Wed-Thu 12:00pm-12:00am, Fri 12:00pm-1:00am, Sat 10:00am-1:00am, Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, European, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by SimonWeinberg

Disappointing - Edit

The food was ok, but not extraordinary enough to justify the long wait of almost an hour (!). There's a regular menu and a tapas menu, both with vegetarian and vegan options. We ordered from the regular menu - which is not advisable, since all the tables that ordered tapas got served before us. Also, portion sizes are small. Staff is enthusiastic, but unfortunately not sensitive enough to their customer's needs - they didn't apologize or explain why we had to wait so long until we asked. Atmosphere and location are nice.

Pros: vegan and vegetarian options, location , atmosphere

Cons: long waiting time, small portions, price is on the high side for what you get

Not so good - Edit

Yesterday I visited this restaurant with a (non vegan) friend of mine. We had to wait a while before we could sit down. It's not possible to make a reservation beforehand.
I read some positive reviews about this place and the menu looked great. They have 2 menu cards: one for regular main courses, and one for tapas style menus. The tapas style menus can get quite expensive, so we decided to go for regular main courses. My friend had the quinoa burger (non vegan) and I had a vegan salad with falafel.
The prices were low, around 10-11 euros for our meals. But unfortunately the meals weren't really enough.

The quinoa burger was just a burger, nothing else, no side dishes. That's not enough for a complete main course.

My salad was really poor constructed: a plate full of chopped pumpkin, with red cabbage, radish, raisins, a dressing and about 6 small falalal patties. That's it! A full plate of (nearly) raw veggies. It took me almost 30 minutes to consume it. I asked for a side dish, like french fries or potatoes. They didn't have that, but gave me some bread. Combined it was barely enough to fill your stomach. My friend was still hungry afterwards.

So small dishes, and a boring salad. Luckily the staff was very friendly and they didn't charge for the bread. So it was cheap, friendly staff, but the food wasn't great.

Pros: Can be cheap, Nice staff

Cons: vegan meal was poor, Incomplete meals

very nice - Edit

Ate in this lovely restaurant with a family of 2 vegetarians, one vegan, 1 pescatarian. The menu catered for all of us and the staff were very nice. Food was excellent with very fresh ingredients. .

Return to Den Bosch Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has NomNom closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.