Nomad Bakery

( 1 review )
n/a

10 Prospect St, Caversham, Reading, England, RG4 8JG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Bakery and cafe specializing in artisan sourdough bread. Offers made-to-order dishes and caters for allergies. Vegan options include lunch bowls, daily soups, chocolate cake, peanut butter cookies and dark chocolate and beetroot brownies. Gluten-free options. Hosts special events such as afternoon tea and vegan feasts. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm, Sat-Sun 9:00am-4:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Bakery, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Anjuli

A lovely place for catching up with friends and family - Edit

Nomad offers plenty of vegan options which are clearly labelled on their menu. If you’re lucky they’ll also have a few extra things that they’ve whipped up that day on the counter.

I ordered their Banana Bliss, which was an open faced sandwich with peanut butter and banana on one slice and cinnamon and banana mash on the other topped with coconut flakes. It was delicious. My mum who I visited with ordered their granola with yogurt and fruit which was beautifully presented. To make it vegan you could have had it with oat milk.

I really enjoyed my time at Nomad Bakery and have already eyed up their lunch dishes. I will be back for sure.

Pros: Child friendly, Friendly staff, Flexible with their menu to make it work for you

Return to Reading Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nomad Bakery closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.