Noble Chocolat Cafe

Rua Bogari, 33 - Taquara (at Estrada do Meringuava), Rio De Janeiro, Brazil, 22725-900

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee house offering some ovo-lacto vegetarian food. Hosts live music sometimes.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Beer/Wine, Brazilian, Non-veg

First Review by veggievisage

Needs to improve it's vegan menu - Edit

The place is very charming, the price is nice and the coffe excellent, but the place is not so much vegan, I could only find one identified vegan item at the menu, and the barista, after much questioning from me suggested me a non vegan item as if being vegan, I only discovered it after I've bitten it. All the staff is very nice and they really try to make you feel at welcome, but they should study more vegan options, mark those items as vegan and train the staff to know what is vegan and what is not if they want to be listed as vegan friendly. But I loved the place so much that I'll denifitelty go there again even if just to drink a simple black.

Updated from previous review on 2016-11-12

Pros: Excellent coffe, Nice price, Cosy place

Cons: Not a lot of food options, Only black coffe and tea for vegans

Excelente! - Edit

Os donos estão em transição para o veganismo e estão cada vez mais engajados em transformar o cardápio do café em vegano. Ambiente encantador, atendimento VIP e tudo muito delicioso!

Pros: nice vibe, excellent food, Donos em transição para o veganismo

Return to Rio De Janeiro Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Noble Chocolat Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.