CLOSED: Noah's Falafel House

Tampico 21, Mexico City, Mexico

Serving falafel, hummus, tabouleh, coucous, other Middle Eastern food plus coffee and smoothies. Est. 2016. Confirmed closed Jan 2018.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Mediterranean, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern

First Review by Liz Vegan Grrrl

Quite nice, but pricey - Edit

Ate lunch here but thought the food was quite pricey for what it was. My boyfriend has a spicy potato wrap for 75 pesos. I had the menu del dia which was a soup, a small salty salad, falafel pita, coffee and passionfruit sorbet for 125 pesos. Soup and salad were okay. Falafel was also okay, would have been nice to have larger balls and we've had better falafel in Mexico City at a place not far from here. Also there was no option for wholegrain pita bread, only white bread. Passionfruit sorbet was really delicious and refreshing though.

Pros: Vegan and veggie, Nice vibe, Friendly staff

Cons: Not the best food, Pricey for what it is

Possibly the best falafel in the city? - Edit

I randomly came across Noah's Falafel House and was attracted by the big sign stating 'Vegan Falafels'. As it happened, I ended up eating there and a decision I do not regret. The hummous was to die for and it was a huge creamy portion. I ate the tabouleh which was light and tasty while my boyfriend had what he claimed were 'the best falafels ever'. The service is very attentive and friendly along with good prices as well.

Pros: authentic food, good sized portions, reasonably priced

Cons: a bit snuck away, closed at the weekends

Return to Mexico City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Noah's Falafel House closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.