No3 Restaurant

( 1 review )
+44 1989 564997

3 Gloucester Rd, Ross-on-wye, England, HR9 5BU

Serves meat, vegan options available. Usually offers 2 to 3 vegan options (including starter and dessert) and is willing to veganize a vegetarian meal by using vegan cheese. Sample items include super salad and soup, pumkin spinach pie, courgette pasta, Thai green curry, and for dessert port cake or a sticky toffee pudding with vegan ice cream. Open Tue-Sun 9:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, British, Honey, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by KatieDeloyde

Very vegan friendly meat eating restaurant. - Edit

I went in last night with some friends, and it was such a wonderful night. I have been taking part in veganuary and have decided to continue for a while and this restaurant made me feel so welcome and made the whole experience so easy! One of the most vegan friendly places i have visited and it's right on our door step! The owner even came out to explain my options and ask if I was happy with them all. Such a wonderful experience from a meat eating restaurant and the food was amazing too (as it always is!!!). Thanks so much for a great night.

Return to Ross-on-wye Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has No3 Restaurant closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.