First Review by MichelleTaylor

Top 5 - Edit

The "Ring of Fire" is the best seller for good reason. The combination of sauces is simply amazing. Impressed with the evolution of vegan burgers. Keep them coming!

Pros: Versatile menu (have it how you want it)

Cons: On the expensive side for burgers

maybe next time? - Edit

went all the way down to soma eats only to find them closed with no notice on their facebook. I hope they are open next time or post their status so people don't have to waste their lunch hour... but looking forward to trying it but probably won't make a special trip after today.

This place is great! - Edit

I had never been to the SOMA StrEAT Food Park. First we had to walk around and look at all of the choices but we knew we would be back to No No Burger because that was our planned destination.

I got the Ring of Fire Burger and it was really delicious. It had a great patty, No No sauce, bbq sauce, crunchy onions and lots of lettuce. It was messy but really good.

My son got the basic burger with avocado added and he was impressed with the amount of avo they included.

We ordered a basket of fries which were also great and didn't realize we also had potato chips included with our burgers. What a feast!

The food park is really fun. There's indoor and outdoor seating (including seating inside a school bus!). There was fun music playing. It was just a fun place to enjoy our food on a nice San Francisco day.

The co-owner, Daron, and his assistant were also very friendly and welcoming. I'll definitely be coming back when I visit San Francisco again.

Pros: Delicious food, Friendly folks, Fun atmosphere

Amaaaaazing - Edit

Friendly, inexpensive, delicious, all-vegan.

There's a limited menu, but they focus on doing a few things well, and they're succeeding. The burgers are delicious, filling, and fresh, and the woman working was super friendly.

I'd absolutely go here again, next time I'm in the city.

Pros: All vegan, Friendly, Delicious

Return to Oakland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has No No Burger - Food Truck closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2058 times since Sep 2014.