No Coast Sushi

970-255-1097

1119 N 1st St Unit A, Grand Junction, Colorado, USA, 81501

Serves meat, vegan options available. Sushi restaurant. Menu has 3 vegan sushi dishes and vegetarian tempura (though likely fried in same oil as meat - ask). Open Mon-Thu 5:00pm-10:00pm, Tue-Fri 11:00am-2:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-11:00pm.

Category: Japanese, Non-veg

First Review by VeggieFreund

Nice Restaurant that will accommodate Vegans! - Edit

I like No Coast Sushi as they have a few items on the menu and if you ask they have a small vegan handout too. They have an awesome, big bowl of vegan soup with noodles. I love it but it is rather large, so share it. Also, I ask for brown rice instead of the noodles as I like the textures together and I don't have to try to eat the big Udon noodles that are challenging in a soup to eat.
They have a couple of vegan rolls and salad.

Updated from previous review on 2017-04-07

Pros: Nice atmosphere with fish aquarium, Nice and accommodating waiters, Delicious vegan soup and rolls

Cons: Wish for combo soup and veg rolls

Love Love Love it! - Edit

We go to No Coast about 4-5 times per month. I always have the veg sushi roll and it is delicious every time. You can not go wrong here. Great atmosphere and the people are very friendly!!

Pros: friendly people, great atmosphere, delicious food

Cons: needs a vegan dessert option

awesome sushi - Edit

I love that they have 3 rolls that are labeled vegan. They were awesome and not your boring "veggie" roll! The Health Nut was my fav.

Vegan Sushi, vegetarian tempura - Edit

The restaurant has a nice atmosphere with a large aquarium in the middle of the room.
They serve a bunch of non-vegetarian Japanese food, especially sushi. But the have three choices of vegan sushi and vegetarian tempura.
We had two choices of vegan sushi and the vegetarian tempura and liked both. As desert we had a green tea ice cream. It was ok, but not as good as I know it from Japan.

Pros: Vegetarian and vegan options available, Nice aquarium

Cons: Servs fish

Return to Grand Junction Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has No Coast Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.