NJ's Kitchen

709-237-4936

15 Rowan St, St Johns, Newfoundland, Canada, A1B 2X2

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegan choices are labelled, including dessert. Try the tofu "butter chicken." Open Mon-Wed 12:00pm-8:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-9:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-6:30pm.

Categories: Lacto, Indian, Non-veg

First Review by granite88

Delicious And Reasonably Priced! - Edit

This restaurant is owned by a sweet couple who are SO accommodating and eager to please, and it makes each visit great!
They have a lot of vegan options on their menu, but I always end up getting the buffet - they explain what's vegan (last time I went 7/10 main dishes (plus fresh naan brought to your table) were vegan), and everything is SO good! Fresh, hearty and full of vegetables and flavour. They also offer fresh fruit in their buffet. Their homemade sauces are also labeled.
Basically, I could just eat endless samosas, because they are delicious, but I recommend trying everything else as well ;)

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Reasonably priced, Helpful Staff

Delicious - Edit

I went to the buffet with some friends not knowing much about this place. I didn't have high expectations going in but I was pleasantly surprised by the delicious vegan options. The tofu butter chicken is a must try. I've had Indian food in many places around the world and this is one of my new favorites.

Return to St Johns Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has NJ's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.