Nitally's Thai-Mex Cuisine

Contact 727-321-8424

2462 Central Ave (at 25th St), St Petersburg, Florida, USA, 33712

Serves meat, vegan options available. Little bistro with a cozy atmosphere. The menu offers the usual Thai fare plus some fusion combinations like Panang mole. Will accommodate special requests like no fish sauce in curry and not frying the tofu.

Category: Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by esiegel

My Absolute Favorite Restaurant! - Edit

I could eat here 7 days a week! Huge variety of new & exciting foods. Everything is delicious & customizable! Vegan? Let them know, they will change it up just for you! I love spicy foods, they know how to make it HOTT! Excellent customer service, never seen friendlier staff!

Pros: delicious, excellent customer service, menu is unusual but awesome

Cons: they are closed on sunday and monday!

outstanding! - Edit

I was in the area on a road trip for my birthday. We were very hungry and I had the info about the restaurant from this website. I was not disappointed!..the food was amazing. We had the gold tofu, which was deep fried tofu with an amazing peanut sauce!. then we had the tofu with vegetables and curry, coconut sauce, with jasmine rice...it was outstanding!..the veggies were crunchy ,the tofu texture perfect and the sauce was extremely tasty and good. The owner approach our table and he was very friendly and very informative ,I gladly found out that they keep the utensils they use for regular food with meat, separated from the ones they use for vegan dishes. The customer service was also the best..friendly and informative and fast!..they recommend us very good Thai drink options and reassure me that everything we were eating was vegan. The owner is from Mexico and his wife from Thailand..the results? an unusual excellent fusion or blend of Thai-Mex that works and it is delicious. I need to say that the decor was also nice, whimsical and charming!
Updated from previous review on Friday February 25, 2011
Updated from previous review on Friday February 25, 2011

Pros: extremely good food, customer service, Vegan options

Cons: not in Miami!!

exceptionally good - Edit

vegetarian-friendly and exceptionally good food. Mom and pop restaurant, with Thai, Mexican and fusion food. Vegetarians should mention that they do not want fish sauce. The best Thai in the area, as well as the best vegetarian.

Pros: Great food, mom and pop run, friendly staff who understand vegetarian

Cons: very small restaurant, hard to find, service can be slow (one chef)

Return to St Petersburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nitally's Thai-Mex Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2448 times since Feb 2010.