Nishiki Sushi

916-446-3629

1501 16th St Ste 111 (at Carriage Path), Sacramento, California, USA, 95814

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a vegetarian section on the menu, of which some dishes are vegan, such as mushroom dashi udon, spicy edamame and others. Vegan dishes are marked with a large green V. Open Mon-Wed 11:30am-10:00pm, Thu-Sat 11:30am-12:00am, Sun 5:00pm-10:00pm.

Categories: Ovo, Japanese, Take-out, Catering, Sushi, Non-veg

First Review by catbone

“Nishiki Sushi, A Precious Find!” - Edit

You know it's good when you try a restaurant for the first time and two days later you both say, "Let's go back!" My husband and I totally stumbled onto this restaurant by accident: We took advantage of a discounted offer just to "try a new place." So wise and wonderful management at the Nishiki Sushi Restaurant, it worked! Let me tell you Happy Cow-ers, this Japanese Cuisine is delicious beyond words and has a special menu section labeled "Vegetarian Delight" that Vegans will be happy to peruse also. While I am partial to the Mushroom Dashi in the Vegetarian Udon, I didn't stop there. The Veggie Gyozas and Futomaki (Tobiko on the side, please) will make you smile from deep within your tummy. Don't hesitate to try Nishiki Sushi. Not only is the food delectable, but our waitress Joanna was so quick and helpful in helping us select our order that I was truly impressed. Bring a healthy appetite because for a Japanese Restaurant, the portions are as generous as their staff and management.

Pros: DELICIOUS, Generous Portions , Special“Vegetarian Delight” Menu Section, Outstanding Staff (& Management too)

Cons: Absolutely Not Applicable

Return to Sacramento Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nishiki Sushi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.