Night Market - Vegetarian Stall

Market stall selling Chinese soups, noodles, and tofu dishes. Next to Prempracha station on the Walking Street in downtown.

Categories: Vegan, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out

First Review by Gojo

ah_bee

Points +242

15 May 2019

Wonderful. - Edit

Ate here multiple times. The woman is so sweet and everything we tried was delicious!

soloart

Points +62

24 Feb 2019

Good veg option - Edit

Noodle soup tastes good. Inexpensive. Make sure to request vegan option.

katfletcher

Points +84

23 Jul 2018

Amazing amazing amazing - Edit

I’ve eaten at this stall so many times and always get the noodle soup. It’s delicious with so much flavour. Plus the lady is so friendly and will make it super spicy for you if that’s what you want ❤️

Guest

Points +2

Vegetarian
22 Jun 2018

Cheap filling eats - Edit

I had fried noodles here a few times and the owner is very nice but please beware it's not fully veggie. The soup broth is chicken based as she had asked me if I wanted some but there was an alternative. Just make it clear you want fully vegetarian.

LaurenceMontreuil

Points +486

12 Feb 2018

Simple food - Edit

I had the fried noodles and it was good but nothing special. There was not a lot of vegetables in my plate. There are many vegetarian/vegan options at Pai night market and I don't think this one is the best.

Pros: convenient

Cons: Not a lot of vegetables

Carrothuntress

Points +130

28 Dec 2017

was not bad - Edit

It is okay if you want some fried noodles. But it is nothing speacial. They gave me just one piece of Tofu as I asked for some. You can choose between different kinds of noodles and it was quite filling for a low price. But I would not eat there again, cause there are better options on the Walking street.

Pros: everything vegan, different kind of noodles, cheap

Gojo

Points +118

17 Dec 2017

Simple & delicious! - Edit

This little booth is an amazing find in Pai's night market. It's not marked vegan, but I spoke with the woman who runs it and she was very clear: "All jay!"

Prices are quite reasonable (50-60 BHT for most dishes) and portion sizes are hearty. After a long day traveling, I got a huge, delicious bowl of spicy noodle soup with all kinds of vegetables, mushrooms, and tofu. It was perfect.

The woman who runs this booth is super kind, and seemed happy to customize my order. She's awesome. Support this place!

Pros: All vegan, Delicious, Great price

Return to Pai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Night Market - Vegetarian Stall closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.