Night Light Lounge

( 1 review )
503-731-6500

2100 SE Clinton St, Portland, Oregon, USA, 97202

Serves meat, vegan options available. Food and beer in a lounge-like space with a patio. Menu has marked vegan and vegan optional items, such as vegan quesadilla, nachos, beet burger, smoked tofu bahn mi, salads, cashew cheesecake. Has tofu, vegan cheese and mayo. Open Mon-Fri 2:00pm-2:30am, Sat 10:00am-2:30am, Sun 10:00am-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by Pansy

Vegans- don't bother! - Edit

This place has a cool vibe at first but there are not as many options as the description makes it sound. I went with the beet burger because it was my only choice, and the staff couldn't even tell me at first if it was vegan! I do like beets but the burger still was awful, I'm not one to waste food but I couldn't finish it. My omni friends weren't impressed with their dishes either. The service kinda sucks in general, its order at the bar from unfriendly staff, food all comes out seperately from your friends, nobody checks up on you style. Disappointed.

Return to Portland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Night Light Lounge closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.