Night Flight Pizza

• Veg-friendly
Contact 402-342-4500

624 S 72nd St, Omaha, Nebraska, USA, 68114

Serves meat, vegan options available. Pizzeria offering soy cheese (at extra charge) plus has soy meats, veggies and sauces, vegan crust, vegan BLT. Relocated from 4636 Dodge St in 2014.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by alainahickman

Great options, kinda pricey - Edit

We've eaten or taken out from here 3 times now. The variety of vegan offerings is good. The staff totally understand veganism and once we let them know we were vegan they steered us toward some things and away from others.

We really like their pizza on the double-thick crust. It was better when we ate in than we've done take out, but different toppings also.

They have veggie balls, which are awesomely good. Also vegan bread sticks, and vegan deserts.

They are expensive for the area, but not out of this world in my opinion.

I highly recommend this place for vegans, as they have such a wide variety of options and good food.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Very friendly and helpful staff, Tasty food

Cons: Price is on the high side

Will keep trying other choices - Edit

We recently tried the gluten free vegan pizza. I was disappointed with the size of the pizza and the quality of the crust. Gluten free is very hard to get fluffy, but the crust was similar to a frozen tortinos pizza in size, texture and flavor. However, I was pleased about the resturaunt using Dayia cheese.

Vegan resturaunt choices are so few here. I will continue to support Night Flight and I am grateful that they offer vegan pizza!

Pros: veggie choices, gluten free crust, vegan cheese

Cons: size of gluten free crust, texture of gluten free crust, veggies were diced too small

Tasty and Pricey - Edit

I had a 12'' vegan pizza with onions and mock pork delivered. Total price (including a Pepsi) was just over $20. Whereas this was pricey, it was also quite tasty. I enjoyed the pizza and even ate some cold the next day. Sometimes you end up paying a little more for the comfort of knowing its vegan. Because they deliver, I might order from them again.

Pros: vegan options, delivery

Cons: pricey

Disappointed - Edit

I have to agree with the other reviews. I was excited because not only did they have vegan options but they also had gluten-free, so both my friend and I were set! Yes, it was expensive but if it had been good, it would have been worth it. It was not good. Unfortunately, the quality did not match the price. I would not order from them again.

Pros: Vegan, Gluten-free, Options

Cons: Poor quality and taste, Expensive, Not much food for the price

i really like this place - Edit

the first time i tried their pizza i didn't like it ill be honest. but then i gave it another chance and i went from completely not liking to being in love with it! its alot cheaper to pick up the delivery is kind of on the expensive side.

Pros: cheesy, soft dough, fast

not the greatest - Edit

I was looking forward to some vegan pizza while in town on business and when I heard about this place got pretty excited but I can't really write much positive about the experience. It was clean, and the service was friendly enough but the food was not very good. The crust on the pizza was pretty much the highlight, crisp, tasty, and not very oily. I ordered a 16" with mushrooms, green peppers, onions, and vegan cheese (came to just under $22 which is steep in my book - the mushrooms were canned - strikes one, two, and three. Sorry but there is zero excuse for any dining establishment to used canned veggies. The cheese tasted fine but there was a strange creamyness to it, I've never had fake cheese that ended up more soup than solid even after letting it sit out for a while. I really wanted to like this place but I just can't and probably won't be back to give them another shot.

Pros: quick service, friendly, clean

Cons: canned ingredients

not really a fan. - Edit

I like that they have veggie sausage and bacon as options, but I have to say, for a 12" pizza with 1 topping (veg sausage), I was charged 19$ (pick-up, not delivery). Additionally, i hate to say it, not very good pizza. I'm from the east coast, so perhaps my expectations are high (i.e. NY style), and admittedly, this is in Omaha. But the price was pretty steep for the product. I did notice that they advertise "money back if not satisfied", and perhaps I should have taken them up on it. In any case, its worth a try if you're not too picky.

Pros: veggie meat choices

Cons: not the best pizza, expensive

great veg options - Edit

I was very impressed with the wide variety of veg options here. I had a Hawaiian pizza with cheese, veggie ham and pineapple which was great.
I was disappointed that they served their food on disposable dishes for dining in customers but, I guess most of their business is take out or delivery.
Would definitely eat there again.

Pros: awesome vegan and vegetarian options

I love this place! - Edit

There are few food groups I love more than pizza. Thankfully, I can get vegan pizza delivered to my doorstep every day of the year, until 3am. Night Flight not only offers a smorgasbord of vegan pizzas, but also vegan cheesy sticks, vegan baked goods (try the sugar cookie!), tempeh, lettuce and tomato sandwiches, vegan crabcakes and your basic Boca burger. In addition to all of this, they have a separate area devoted to vegan prep- meaning there is no worry of cross contamination. Highly recommended!

Pros: Vegan owned and operated, Fantastic food, Lots of options

Cons: Seating area isn't the prettiest

Vegan Pizza! - Edit

Vegan Pizza delivered till 3am 365 days a year, you can't beat that! You can have any of their pizzas made vegan, we like the taco pizza and the thai pizza with pineapple. On occasion they have amazing vegan baked goods, their sugar cookies are my favorite! They also have vegan ice cream bars, tempeh sandwiches, and bread sticks. They have separate lines and ovens for all of their vegan food, so there is no cross contamination. I've been told they'll soon have gluten free crust too!

Pros: knowledgeable staff, plenty of options

Cons: uncomfortable seating area

Return to Omaha Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Night Flight Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1972 times since Jun 2009.