Nigella Bistro

Contact 951464107

Calle Pepa Guerra Valdenbro, 2 (at Arroyo de la Miel), Benalmadena, Spain, 29631

Opened Jan 2016, this vegan restaurant is situated between train station and Tivoli park. Bright space, has a grocery section. Open Wed-Fri 12:00pm-5:30pm, Fri-Sat 9:00pm-12:00am, Sat-Sun 12:00am-12:00am, Sat-Sun 10:00am-5:30pm.

Category: Vegan, Mediterranean, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Catering, Spanish

First Review by Liilamayii

Affordable, delicious food - Edit

I really enjoyed visiting Nigella Bistro after heading up the mountain on the Telerifico gondola. The place was quite busy, but I found a seat and enjoyed the bean wrap with salad and yummy fries. The bean wrap had a wonderful tangy salsa. I was also very happy with the selection of products available in the shop and went home with some. It's located right near the Benalmadena station on the C-1 line. I very much recommend it!

Pros: Flavours, Affordable, Location by Benalmadena station on C-1 line

Excellent food and service - Edit

Me and my husband visited with our baby whilst on holiday in Marbella. The cafe was very easy to find and the owner spoke perfect English.
We both had burgers which were delicious and couldn't resist the chocolate cake afterwards! Our baby enjoyed the mini quiche!
Including drinks our whole meal cost us €20. If only there were more places like this!

Pros: Excellent food , Excellent service , Child friendly

Excellent vegan food - Edit

Visited nigella bistro on two occasions, and planning to again. Quiche and pear tarts were lovely, makes a change to get vegan quiches! Ice cream Sundae and milk shakes were amazing. Very filling dessert! Looks impressive too. Bought some chocolate chip and peanut butter cookies to take away, also taste amazing!
Friendly owner (speaks English French and Spanish), nice restaurant, clean, great location next to train station, (outdoor and indoor seating). Could also buy vegan products inside (we bought a vegan hazelnut cappuchino powder pot to take home!)
All affordable prices.
Best vegan restaurant we have found in the costa del sol.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Location

MUST GO - Edit

Me and my girlfriend have just returned from being in Benalmadena for the last 10 days and if there's anything we miss the most; it's Nigella Bistro.
We visited the store about 5 times because it was so affordable and so delicious.
To give you an idea on how truly affordable Nigella Bistro is; we would always order 3 starters:
Bruschetta, Breadstick dippers and Nachos,
followed by 2 main courses, and sometimes 2 desserts.
The most we ever paid for a bill was 25 euros and that was with smoothies included too. Averagely, we were only paying 16-18 euros per meal for the both of us.
The staff are very, very kind as well as being multilingual making it easy for different nationalities to order what they'd like. They were also to make any menu adjustments which was GREAT and convenient.
Honestly; a MUST visit.

Thanks Nigella Bistro for always welcoming us, we shall most definitely return when we visit Benalmadena again in the future.

Pros: kind, caring staff, delicious food, very affordable

Cons: NONE!

Perfecto! - Edit

The food was delicious, very reasonably priced and the the staff couldn't have been nicer.

The location is perfect; a minute walk from the train station means it's easily accessible from anywhere along the line to Malaga.

I had spring rolls to start and they were devine. The pastry melted in my mouth.

I went fiebthe classic burger with fries and onion rings for my main. Our server, a most affable chap, praised my choice and he was spot on as the burger was glorious!

For dessert, I had the banana split which had so much more than I had anticipated. A glorious end to a glorious meal.

A left with a food baby and had to sleep off the feast but when the food is THAT good you have to go for three courses!

We shall be returning tomorrow and probably the next day too...and probably the day after that.

Very reasonable prices; three course meal for two and two beers each came to well under €30.

Absolute bargain.

If I could take two things home from this holiday, one would be the sun and the other would be this place.

Pros: Delicious, Large range of vegan choices, Very reasonable

Cons: There's only one Nigella Bistro, The tastiness inhibits your ability to say no to.a, Do I have to have three...??

A glimmer of hope within seas of Jamon! - Edit

Really great service! The staff are incredibly friendly and speak a multitude of languages (English, French and Spanish).

Location is about 2 minutes away from Benalmadena station on the cercanias and is relatively easy to find with the help of GPS.

Food wise, it's all very interesting. The restaurant and their owners are very much ethical vegans trying to promote the message that one doesn't have to give up the foods they love to be vegan. They can eat the same foods without the cruelty. And therefore there's a rather large focus on mock meats and substitutes. Some are better than others, but all are decent enough. I can't say I've had a meal there yet which I didn't enjoy.

If you're in the area, I definitely recommend you give them a visit!

Pros: Great staff! Can't emphasize this enough, Really interesting selection of food, Pricing is very fair

Cons: I wish it wasn't so far from Malaga

Fantastic! - Edit

Great vegan cafe! Easy to find, nearby the Train station of Benalmadena in the direction of the tivoli. Menu includes different pasta dishes, vegburgers, sandviches, cakes, snacks and starters. We ordered spaghetti With meatballs made from lenses,home made veggie burger, avocado sandwhich (on homemade bread) and a pizza (kids size) it was very tasty and portions were big. Staff is super friendly, prices are good, atmosphere is Nice and the Place is very children friendly (offers colors and books to keep them busy). Can absolutely recommend this Place!

Pros: Nice food, Good value for money, Children friendly

Return to Benalmadena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nigella Bistro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.