Nico's

( 1 review )

61 Sunnyside St, Belfast, Northern Ireland, BT7 3EG

Serves meat, vegan options available. Takeaway/delivery Italian pizza and pasta fast food restaurant. Offers both vegetarian and vegan dishes, plus all pizza bases are vegan. Open Mon-Thu 5:00pm-11:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-12:00am, Sun 5:00pm-11:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Delivery, Take-out, Non-veg

1 Review

First Review by CiaraSlevin

Vegan pizza bases - Edit

As a weekend is not a proper weekend without pizza I thought I would try Nico's for a change from my usual pizzeria. I'd also seen them listed as participants in a Yelp-Belfast Pizza Off Event and was curious.

On my first order I chose the 12 inch Caprino pizza which is goats cheese with caramelised onion, mushrooms and garlic. The base was thin and crisp and toppings extremely tasty with well balanced flavours. The garlic dip I also ordered was scrumptious and perfect for crust dipping. An excellent pizza which I thoroughly enjoyed.

After this I discovered Nico's pizza bases are vegan and thus they can offer vegan pizza. To date I have ordered vegan pizza twice and it has been delicious. I usually opt for roast vegetables, olives, caramelised onion and rocket but as with any pizzeria there's a huge range of veggie topping options. I drizzle my own olive oil or hot chilli sauce on it when it arrives.

Delivery is always quick and price on par with most pizzerias. Their black delivery boxes are pretty cool and distinctive too. I'm glad I tried Nico's and will definitely be ordering from them again and again...

Return to Belfast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nico's closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.