Nick's Pizza

Contact 0148241194

24 Rue du Faubourg Montmartre, Paris, France, 75009

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small, by-the-slice New York pizzeria with a vegan cheese option. Veggie toppings are cooked in sunflower oil, and are also available as a mixed salad. Note the garlic knots are cooked in butter. Primarily set up for take away. Open Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Pizza, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by wushu

No vegan cheese and no fresh vegetables - Edit

On their menu, they claim they have vegan cheese. But each time I entered the shop, they told me they hadn't, because they have no customers' demande. Maybe parisian vegans should come more often, but if everytime they don't have our cheese...
So I order the vegeterian pizza without cheese. The pizza is big, the dough is good, but peppers and mushrooms are not good, they look like they're not fresh...
Well... A place I'd love to visit more often, but I think I will give up.

Pros: Big slices like in NYC

Cons: No vegan cheese, Some vegetables don't seem to be fresh

Not for a vegan crowd - Edit

It seems to be a good place for non-vegetarian people, but I wouldn't recommend it to vegan people.

They have vegan cheese which is good. It's the mozzarella kind, however there wasn't enough on the pizza. I would have preferred to see the grated one which fit better with a pizza.

There was almost nothing on the pizza - 28€ for a 50 cm one - , typical rubber black olives that you find at any cheap pizza place, big red onion chunks and sporadic tasteless green pepper. We didn't finish it as only the dough was nice. That was very expensive for what it was.

Pros: The dough, They have vegan cheese, Friendly staff

Cons: Tasteless, No veggies on the pizza, Poor quality of the ingredients

Return to Paris Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nick's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.