CLOSED: Nice Life International Cafe

Contact 0695422931

15 Blvd Lech Walesa, Nice, France, 06300

Serving coffee drinks, vegan food, baked goods, raw dessert, cold pressed juices, and smoothies. Brunch on Sunday. Holds workshops, English-language book exchange, and activities for children. Reported switched to all vegan in 2015. Confirmed closed on Facebook, May 2016. Mon-Thu 12:00pm-5:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm, Fri 11:00am-7:00pm, Sat 11:00am-4:00pm, Sat 6:00pm-9:00pm

Category: Vegan, Western, Juice bar, Take-out, European

First Review by Kiwi-Minoumi

Lovely all vegan restaurant in Nice :) - Edit

I read previous reviews saying this place was vegetarian - they were from last year and the year before so I assume this has changed as today when I went there for lunch with my boyfriend they said everything was vegan.

It is a really cute restaurant with lovely couches and coffee tables and a big long dining table to sit at. They have coffee's fresh juices, smoothies and teas - you can order your coffee with soy or almond milk. My boyfriend wasn't that hungry so he ordered the chia seed pudding which was presented beautiful in the middle of a half rockmelon and topped with raspberries. I ordered the lunch of the day - only one option - cauliflower 'rice' raw tabouli salad with hommus and fresh home-made seeded bread - it was delicious!! I also ordered a soy coffee and a coconut water, my boyfriend ordered a fresh ginger & lemon tea. All were wonderful! I also got a raw food ball for a mini dessert - super yummy too!

The lovely lady who served us spoke perfect English and was really helpful. She gave us tips on things to see in Nice and even recommended a restaurant that we had a early dinner at - an organic Italian restaurant that also had a clearly labelled vegan meal on it - delicious!

I highly recommend this restaurant! Healthy & nourishing vegan food at its best with lovely staff :)

Pros: Lovely staff! :), Nourishing vegan whole food!, Cute decor & ambience

Cons: Nothing!

And Relax. - Edit

Great little place near the harbour. Very nice owner who will take the time to recommend places to visit in Nice that suit your interests. We went for lunch, I think there was only the one option but it was excellent and nicely presented. Also had the fresh homemade juice which was fantastic, could have done with a larger glass of it. Coffee with almond milk to finish - divine. Smashing little dog, Balou, will also befriend you. Tried to go back a second time but missed closing. Relax on the sofas or sit at a table. Check hours and make sure you go well within those times. Seasonal ever changing menu. French and English fluent, maybe other languages too.

Pros: Nice, central location., Friendly and relaxed atmosphere., Local knowledge happily shared.

Cons: A little pricey, but happy to pay., No options, at least for lunch.

Nice location and staff but ... - Edit

The place is very nice, next to the harbour. The interior is nice too, so as the staff. The food is good but simple and I found it was light compared to the price. What I disliked was the way they charged me 3€ more than the day menu because they made few changes in order it becomes vegan !!!!!!!!!

Delicious vegan brunch - Edit

The sweetest little café with delicious vegan brunch made on request.
The atmosphere is really cosy, the staff is adorable and the food amazing with fresh local ingredients.
An example of our last brunch : vegan yogurt with homemade granola, tea, detox juice, carrot/squash soup, homemade bread and peach crumble.

Pros: Lovely place, Delicious food, Adorable staff

Cons: Must make a special request for vegans

Return to Nice Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Nice Life International Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 5419 times since Jun 2013.