Niagara's Finest Thai

Serves meat, vegan options available. Thai cuisine with a mixed vegetable substitute option for most dish - ask for it. Open Mon-Thu 11:30am-9:30pm, Fri-Sat 11:30am-10:00pm, Sun 11:30am-9:30pm.

Categories: Ovo, Thai, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by Brena

Great Spicy Food For Area - Edit

This touristy area does not have a lot of vegan restaurant options so it was nice to find a Thai place with a few options. The massaman curry made with the veggies option is the only completely vegan option the waitress said since there is no fish sauce in it. The dishes were more spicy that expected, so make sure to specify how spicy you would like it. The restaurant feels clean and you can get a small glimpse of people cooking over the bar counter. Would eat here again if I am in the area.

Cons: parking on street

Delectable! - Edit

First time visiting on the recommendation of a staff member at a local winery. You can never be certain if you will like what someone recommends but in this case it was definitely worth the chance. This is now our go-to restaurant anytime we are in the area.

I liked everything I tried. The staff was positive and attentive. The restaurant was clean and inviting. I'm looking forward to going back.

Return to Niagara On The Lake Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Niagara's Finest Thai closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.