Nhan Tam

Contact 093 696 90 12

Doan Thi Diem 30, Phan Rang, Vietnam,

Small, family-run vegan restaurant in the city centre with 5 tables only. Menu offers different types of mock meats though there is only one dish a day depending on the day of the week. They have a long list of breakfast options as well, including vegan pho. Prices are shown are the wall.

Category: Vegan, Organic, Take-out, Vietnamese

First Review by mfalgas

Nice small place - Edit

I found this restaurant just walking down the street in Phan Rang. It is located in the centre of the city, not by the beach. It looks like it is family run: by the grandmother, mother and daughter of the family.

They have the menu on the wall with the prices, which are very cheap. They basically have one single dish for each day of the week, although there might be more on the menu but I did not ask. It consists of various types of mock meat. I tried the Vegan beef pho, which was very good. The next day, I came back for breakfast. They have several options for breakfast as well.

After the meal, we chatted with them in 'Vietglish'. The daughter speaks some English though.

The place is very small but when I came for dinner there was only one table (out of 5) free, so it looks like I am not the only one who loved this place.

Pros: Cheap, Nice staff, Amazing food

Cons: Small

Return to Phan Rang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Nhan Tam closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 466 times since Feb 2015.