First Review by Isabel805

Love this place!! - Edit

My fiance and I have been here twice so far. We love it! It's healthy (vegan and no MSG) and super inexpensive. Between us, we've gotten the pho, fried local noodles, local noodles, fried spring rolls, and rolls. We have loved all of it! The service is awesome!! The manager/owner speaks good English and was super helpful with my adjustments to the pho. It's easy to eat for under $3 USD and be satisfied. I definitely recommend this place to anyone- vegan, vegetarians, and non-veg.

Pros: Vegan food, Service, Price

Good food but... - Edit

I only went there once but it was my best meal in Da Nang I think. Had a ban xheo pancake and they showed me how to eat it (which was different to what I'd been shown in Saigon) and it was really good (better than in Saigon)! My friend had vegan pork ribs which were great but the rice it came with was plain (no sauce).

One thing I didn't like was when one of the owners was publicly scolding her son, so I didn't get a very nice vibe from the place.

Great food - Edit

Great local food. Friendly inviting restaurant. Staff speaks very little English but we managed to show what we wanted. We had noodle soup and rice with veggies, plus a juice, for a total of $3. Big portions! We loved it!

Pros: Cheap, , Tasty and healthy, Variety of veg meats

Cons: Lack of English (but could a plus;)

Great Veggie Place - Edit

I have lived in Saigon for about 3 months now and I eat only vegan. I am traveling around the rest of Vietnam with non-vegetarians and I am so happy to have found this wonderful restaurant today that made us all very happy. My boyfriend's dad even said it was one of the best meals he has had in Vietnam so far! It is a lovely restaurant, very bright and clean. The staff was wonderfully helpful when choosing our options, and there is even a menu in English. They were playing good Christmas music, which was quite pleasant as it is Christmas Eve. The food is not only delicious, but cheap as well. Our meal for 4 people was only 128,000VND and we did not eat lightly. We ordered two plates of spring rolls, fours bowls of noodles, and rice cakes with coconut for dessert. YUM!

Pros: Delicious, fresh food, Friendly staff, Very cheap prices

Cons: NONE

Return to Da Nang Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ngoc Chi closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1523 times since Mar 2011.