New York Bagel Deli

• Veg-friendly
Contact 305-865-2522

6546 Collins Ave (at 65th St), Miami Beach, Florida, USA, 33140

Serves meat, vegan options available. Per owner, bagels are vegan. Also vegan suitable is a vegan veggie burger, a few soups, kale chips, and packaged snacks for sale. Has soy milk for drinks.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Juice bar, Take-out, Israeli, Non-veg

First Review by juliana

Vegan food - Edit

I used to live one block away from this place, so I would go every day for a bagel or Vegan salad. They have so many other Vegan options as well. The Daughter of the owner is Vegan so hence the Vegan options. Best bagels ever!

Pros: Vegan options , parking , Bang on Collins Ave

Cons: You must ask for Vegan ops

Get the Vegan Delight! - Edit

If HC would allow me to give NY Bagel Deli 5 cow I would because it's really that good - I even went back for another round during my trip. This is your typical bagel shop but with amazing bagels and vegan offerings! I choose the Vegan Delight sandwich on an everything bagel...O-M-G!!! The sandwich was huge and was packed with avocado, cucumber, tomatoes, and tofu spread - just typing that sentence makes my mouth water. The sandwich was very flavorful, filling, and just great. During my second round I opted for a bagel with tofu cream cheese because I wasn't hungry enough for a sandwich, it was very good. I really should have gone a third time for another vegan delight... Bottom line, best bagels ever! And best vegan bagel sandwiches that I've had thus far.

Just have to ask - Edit

They have a lot of veggie things but I didn't see too much vegan food untill I asked. I asked about non-dairy cream cheese, which wasn't on the menu, and they said they had tofu. I asked for flavored tofu? they said sure...we'll make it for you right now (they diced the veggies right into the cream cheese). They told me if I call in advance they can make most of the spreads with tofu for me to take home. I also asked about soy milk and they said they make all the fruit drinks with it and the coffee drink can be made with it as well. BTW --- I got the vegan veggie sandwich (with tofu) and it was yummy.

Pros: vegan options available

Cons: vegan options must be asked for

Return to Miami Beach Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has New York Bagel Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1490 times since Apr 2010.