New Orchard Cafe

Contact 01202-330101

5-9 New Orchard (at West St ), Poole, England, BH15 1LY

Serves meat, vegan options available. Has a full menu of vegan sandwiches, baguettes, baked potatoes and specials. Quiet and friendly atmosphere. Open Mon-Sat 9:30am-5:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Western, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by pete j

Nice little place - Edit

We recently went to the New Orchard Cafe for lunch. It was a nice little cafe, reasonable prices. We had a sandwich with a vegan sausage and a piece of vegan cake. The cakes vary from day to day, I guess, but there is always a vegan option.

Pros: Vegan sandwiches and cakes, Not expensive

great food - Edit

lovely food, i am vegan but its somewhere i can take non vegan friends, never disappointed, most of my friends that have been end up choosing the vegan opption and enjoying.

Pros: can take none vegan friends, specials board, friendly

Cons: none, none, none

Fantastic little spot! - Edit

Was on holiday to Poole with my non vegan family. I found the new orchard cafe via Happy Cow and was pleasantly surprised. It catered for me and my veggie sister as well as my non dairy meat eater dad and my mum. We all had a fantastic lunch and very reasonably priced, the atmosphere was lovely and the ladies who served us couldn't have been nicer. I ended up going back for a slice of vegan carrot cake which was delicious. Overall fantastic place to go!

Pros: Vegan friendly, Great atmosphere, Family friendly

Cons: None!

Just Passing Through - Edit

Great location, great food, and the best homemade vegan treats, without doubt the best I've ever had, Victoria sponge & flapjack are a must! Thankyou, I know where to come if I'm ever in Poole again. :)

What a find! - Edit

Good vegetarian and vegan food can be hard to come by in Poole, so my wife and I were delighted to discover this charming cafe, in the old town between the High Street and Guildhall. The home-cooked breakfasts and lunches are delicious and well-presented, and the service is excellent - there's always a warm welcome from Jane and Julie. The decor is tasteful (it's been re-decorated since the photos here!), with some lovely photos of Old Poole on the wall. The wide selection of home-made cakes are delicious, and make it an ideal place for afternoon tea.

Pros: Delicious food, Good value, Friendly service

Fantastic friendly enviroment..and menu! - Edit

Lovely friendly cafe in the old part of Poole, near to the quay. Delicious home made menu with plenty of Veggie/Vegan options. Looking forward to using the outside catering service, Highly recommended! :)

Pros: Great menu, Friendly, Comfortable

Return to Poole Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has New Orchard Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2094 times since Mar 2012.