New Mexico Tea Company

• Other Other
505-962-2137

1131 Mountain Rd NW Unit 2, Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, 87102

Sells bulk loose tea from around the world in addition to tea ware. Offers tea-tasting class (for a fee) in which you learn about tea history and proper steeping technique. Open Tue-Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by mbentz

Amazing selection of tea - Edit

In addition to this store, their tea is sold at a lot of local restaurants and coffee/tea shops. Almost every place we tried this tea, we were told how great the owner is and how they acquire their tea. So, clearly this place (and the owner) are considered a treasure in ABQ. I highly recommend their cinnamon tea. It is definitely my favorite. It sounds very one note but it isn't. My husband is a tea fanatic and it's his new favorite tea as well.

Pros: Unique flavors, great staff

High quality, delicious tea - Edit

This store is phenomenal, the owner goes on special trips overseas to find unique and delicious teas to sell. I don't live in NM anymore, but I get their tea shipped to me because it's such good quality. My favorites are Lady Londonderry, masala chai, and cream earl grey(vegan but has a distinct creamy taste, wonderful). They do free tea tastings occasionally and give 1oz free tea to you a month if you sign up for their newsletter (free).

Pros: Relatively Inexpensive, High quality tea, Long lasting flavor

Return to Albuquerque Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has New Mexico Tea Company closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.